Costa Rica Surf Vacations are Out of This World
Surfers worldwide make their way to Costa Rica year after year for the tremendous selection of perfect breaks for every level of experience; With hundreds of kilometers of coast line and thousands of beaches, Costa Rica has become a surf enthusiast’s dream and, during recent years, has even become home to several International surf contests including the ISP Billabong Surf Games of 2009.
Mal Pais, Playa Carmen and Santa Teresa boast a wide variety of unique breaks that make it the perfect location for everyone.
Whether you’re just learning or a seasoned surfer looking to improve your skill, the terrific instructors at Nautilus Boutique Hotel will give you the encouragement and coaching you need for a rapid and safe progression in your game.
Surf Vacation Package
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
- 6 nights accommodations in our luxurious one bedroom villa with one king or two single beds (our sofa is an orthopedic mattress so we can accommodate 3 in our one bedroom villas).
- Daily surf instruction by one of our experienced, certified instructors (5 surf lessons per person, 2.5 hours per lesson).
- Daily surfboard rental.
- Daily wellness breakfast at Olam Pure Food, our organic health food restaurant (6 breakfasts per person in the form of a $90 meal credit per person in the restaurant, so you can use it as you like).
- One hour full body massage session by our certified therapists.
- One complimentary healthy refreshing smoothie per person.
HIGH SEASON 2017/2018
November - April, July, August
- Single: $1449
- Double: $1890
- Triple: $2480
PEAK SEASON 2017/2018
December 20 - January 10, March 25 - 31st, 2018, 1 week minimum
- Single: $1830
- Double: $2280
- Triple: $2870
GREEN SEASON 2017/2018
May, June, September, October
- Single: $1100
- Double: $1590
- Triple: $2190